Home About Shop Connect

4.18.2014

Bump Watch - 23 Weeks


23 Weeks was spent in Kauai!  We had so much fun and we had to make this photo a little different from the rest!  Of course I could have found a white wall to take the picture on, but when you have a setting like this, why settle?

Weight Gain: 24lbs (I think we had a big growth spurt!)
Maternity Clothes: Still rocking anything stretchy and skirts!
Sleep: Still this week has been thrown off, mainly because of the 3 hour time change.  I am pretty impressed that I have been sleeping at all without my pregnancy pillow. 
Movement: Moving a lot this week.  Still mainly at night time.  What was really sweet was my little niece, Isabella was able to feel him kick.  She had the biggest smile on her face. 
Cravings: I went crazy for Hawaiian Sweet Bread this week.  However, by the last day I think I was sweet bread-out.  I couldn't do another piece. 
Next Appointment: Monday.  Let's see how happy they are with my weight gain from vacation!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment