Home About Shop Connect

4.06.2014

Bump Watch - 22 Weeks


I can't believe I am 22 weeks along!  It's crazy how fast this pregnancy is going by.  Here are the stats so far:

Weight Gain: 19lbs (YIKES!)
Maternity Clothes: Mainly, but still able to rock most non maternity outfits with the help of belly bands and elastic!
Sleep: Still waking up every now and them to go potty, but otherwise I have been sleeping pretty soundly.  This week I am fighting off a cold, which makes it hard to breath, but other than that I am comfy. 
Movement: This little guy appears to be a night owl.  I generally feel him when I am laying in bed watching TV.  Maybe it's because I am relaxed
Cravings: Still going crazy for my Deluxe Graham cookies.  But I am looking forward to all the pineapple I am about to eat in Hawaii!
Next Appointment: End of April.  I think it will be another quick one, but it can't get here soon enough. 



Here's a look at the past 10 weeks since I didn't post about them:
 
 

 

 

 


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment