Home About Shop Connect

6.03.2014

Impromptu Family Photos

I consider myself to be EXTREMELY lucky.  My best friend is an amazing photographer and offered to do some impromptu family/maternity photos for me a few weeks ago.
They were so impromptu that I had no clue what to wear, but I think our combinations came out looking pretty dang cute.

Zoey has entered the phase of "I do it, I do it!"  That is her favorite phase, aside from "my turn."  I think this photo shows her in the "I do it" moment.  She refused any help with trying to be put in the chair.  She was determined to climb over the back in order to sit down.  Kid has a way of doing things.
We also got some seriously sweet bump shot photos!  I can only hope Zoey will be this sweet to her baby brother when he makes his appearance!
Thank you Corinne McCombs for the amazing family photos.  We love them and can't wait to add baby boy to the mix!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment